Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Recently some things happened in my life that shows me a little fact that I never know:

1.I discovered that there’s so many worm in my neighborhood’s land, I found it when I jogging around my neighborhood‘s, this fact is a bit weird coz the land isn’t soil but aspal, where’s this worm come from? And the fact tht they life n move well.n there's still lot of animal there, cat, dog, chicken, cattepillar, flies, etc.

2.I discovered that selling is very much harder than buying, I found this uneasy fact when I got to sell my –after repaired but yet another broken site occurred- hand phone, they even bargain lower b lower than I could realize, this things really sucks, my warning for you who have hand phones:

a.if its flip or clam shell be careful very CAREFULL especially with the ericsson type, coz when u drop it even a bit, u might broke its LCD, and it’s cost you more than 300 thousand rupiah’s, n there’s still a big possibilities that the service caused another broken site n they will never responsible for that, n yea coz u even more expensive.

b.Don’t sell u’r handphones when u see that the price is really unfair for you, coz they just waiting for the moment when u fell that u’ll never find other higher price, while u just believe that u’r cell worth for higher price, believe me that they r so tacky.

3.J.CO donut’s really have a big power to make Dunkin Donuts’s waitress curious bout it’s taste, I found this funny fact when I’m in delta n passing through Dunkin donuts vendor n we saw that the all waitress hiding behind the cashier table to together eat J.CO donuts that just open they other franchise in delta.

there might still alot of things that i hadn't discover yet..so wait for the next post.

No comments: