Monday, January 02, 2006

heppy nu yeer!!

HAppyy...new year,, everyone.
my new year day is not really fun acctually, but if i say i'm not happy i must b lying.pertama-tama yang bikin bete is i'm in uas week, everybody know tht uas while u should have a party is very irritating. and then ditambah lagi dengan aishiteru n mobile suit bakal maen di tugu pahlawan (thx pucchi 4 da bitter info ~_~). padahal aku dah lama gak nonton band2an gitu, terakhir di acaranya kojtsu di Qemi(for some reason i'm lyin to ma ryoshin, n hopefully they dont read this). dan lagi my mum make sum nu yeer pati for remas (yea remaja masjid), its really sucks coz they imclude of a lot of annoying boys tht could manage their party by their own..(hhhh..). it's not b'coz i hate boys, but when u r the only gurl (not mention my mum who is "a women") u gonna feel so sick in the head n stomach. i feel i cant move easily n i say wht i want to sAy, its so uncomfortable. n rememberin tht i got to serve them...hah.but later i found myself grilled some corn n sausages (maybe 4 u its sounds like fun ya?!). but i thank to tht party, i cant feed my couriousity to 'kungfu hustle', n for me its have no exact story, but pretty funny.but b4 thiss all happen actually i thank god for the rain tht come so big tht make me happy for thinking tht all the party in the entire town will b cancelled, n everybody will have the same gloom nite like i do. but my wish is soo not come true (maybe coz i'm the only one who pray like tht n happy like tht). n one sacrifise tht i make this day is listening to dj indie from 4pm to 7pm just to hear aishiteru onair, n listen to the vocalist voice tht "beyond reach"(hahahaha...sorry red jya), if i may make sum critics, the voice isnt tht bad, but he's will is too big while capability is not enough 4 tht, yea eventhough fort minor says "20% is the power of will".n they dont sing the song tht i want 2 hear "my wish". enough with aishteru, now is the time 4 my upset coz pucchi, thx to him i dont get "dj miki compilation", but i realised tht is not his fault (so i apologized, but he's my only hope T.T;).
but while everybody (maybe not all)have their happy nuyeerpati, sum people down there like in aceh n papua, cant even smell the cooked grilled corn. it's so pathetics, how can its happen acctually, or maybe this is wht is called balanced, there's always poor for every rich. but the question why it's got to b them??in my life (thx god) i never feel such a tsunami, flood, hurricane, hunger, disease, n any disaster like tht, it is my luck or my unluck?once time when i watch sctv for the one year review i realised tht i dont knw how it's feel to b one of the victim, it's sounds crazy "but i somehow want to feel one". maybe coz i want to know how it's feel, so i can understand their pain. tht pain is unimagineable i guess. but i realised tht this is not the time for imagine, i remember wht "i forgot the
band name " says in mtv asia aid for tsunami "get involved n do sumthing".wht did i already do?i got to check my to do list n revised them i gueesed. wht about u? r u gonna involved or wht? tell me, will ya?it's not sumthin big, trust me, n it's not just abount fund, but it's also bout the feeling, the sympathy, the will. so come on n show them tht we can do sumthin to help them, we could b usefull.b creative n involved Guy's!thanx

No comments: